Historic Ebenezer Church - since 1809
Parish of Ebenezer Pitt Town
Ebenezer Church, located at 95 Coromandel Road, Ebenezer, and Scots Church, at 99 Bathurst Street, Pitt Town, make up the Uniting Church Parish of Ebenezer Pitt Town.
Ebenezer Church overlooks the Hawkesbury River in a rural/bushland area that is 12km from the township of Windsor. Built in 1809, Ebenezer Church is the oldest existing church in Australia. It became the first Presbyterian Church in Australia in 1824 and is now a member of the Uniting Church in Australia.
Scots Church is situated in Bathurst Street in the historic township of Pitt Town. It was built in 1862. The Minister’s Manse is located beside the church.
We are two churches, one congregation.
Our Mission Statement
By faithfully using the resources that God has given us, to relate with the community in which we live, bringing peace and wholeness for individuals and groups that comes through a relationship with God.
|Copyright Ebenezer Church © 2007 -|